Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
I’m so excited to announce that, on April 1, Stampin’ Up! is launching a new product line called Storage by Stampin’ Up! Whether you have an entire room or a small corner in your home for stamping, our new lineup of modular storage solutions lets you organize—and customize—your space your way!
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
Watch this quick video and see how easy you can assemble and arrange your new storage …
Also … I just want to remind you that we only have a few more days before Sale-a-bration ends. If you were looking at making a purchase, now’s the time to get additional FREE product. Here’s my suggestion and my favorite tool, the Stamparatus!
Message me with any of your questions, plus I’d love to hear what you think of the new Storage by Stampin’ Up! I’m so excited … I’m doing a little rearranging of my craft room so now I can have all my inks and markers and more right at my fingertips!! I’ll be sure to share the before and after photos … of course I have to wait till April 1st, just like you.
Thanks so much for spending a part of your day with me.
Hope your day is a good one.
Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
I did not get my “alternative” project finished yet, however I do have a super cute card that we made at Cindy and Sarah’s stamping party (one of the Make -n- Takes. It’s super simple and perfect for your friend. I’m using the Beauty Abounds stamp set and nothing says spring like “butterflies”
I stamped the background with the “Bokeh” dots … it just creates another layer of dimension. The focal point of the card is the beautiful butterfly designer paper that you can get for FREE during Sala-a-bration with a qualifying purchase. So … how did I get that sparkle on there? Good Question!!
There are two ways to do this technique which I call the Glimmer Designer Paper Technique and it’s one of my favorites because it creates such a “WOW” whenever I show it.
- Grab your Silicone pad … you’ll want it for both ways. Place your designer paper onto the silicone pad and with your Snail adhesive – cover the entire piece of designer paper. Next, sprinkle with the Dazzling Diamonds glitter, tap off excess and gently rub it into the adhesive using your finger tip. Tap off excess again.
- The second way to do it is just switching adhesives, the rest is the same. If you are covering a larger piece of designer paper, you will want to use the Multipurpose adhesive sheets. This is also super simple. Peel off the first layer, lay your designer paper onto the adhesive sheet … then peel off the top layer and add glitter as in step one.
Besides the beautiful butterflies in this stamp set, the verbiage is perfect for sharing a card with your friend. I added a little ribbon to the card and some rhinestones to jazz it up a bit.
And to create another layer of dimension … I added a piece of vellum behind the focal point of the card. Hope you enjoyed this technique and you give it a try … it’s simple, it’s fun and it looks amazing!!
Thank you for taking time out of your day and share it with me by stopping by my blog.
Enjoy the rest of your day.