Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
If you adore the outdoors, you’ll appreciate the artistry of our Quiet Meadow Bundle! This pretty pair of products features soft and subtle silhouettes, delicate detail, and touches of texture—all influenced by the calm, quiet, and comfort you can uncover in nature.
Create compassionate cards, gather a gorgeous bouquet of blooms, or stamp a summery scrapbook page! Whatever meadow-inspired masterpiece you make, the possibilities with these products extend beyond the horizon.
1. Cut a piece of Petal Pink Cardstock to 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (21 x 14.9 cm) and score at 4-1/4” (10.5 cm). This is your card base.
2. On a piece of Basic White Cardstock (2-3/4” x 4-3/4”; 7 x 12.1 cm),use the light shade from the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends ComboPack to color part of the panel. Stop halfway down the panel, then swap your Stampin’ Blends marker for the dark shade from the Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack. Color the rest of the panel, starting slightly above the center to create an overlap of the two colors.
3. Use the wide, leafy die from the Meadow Dies to cut the card panel. Adhere the negative piece to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals .(Set the die-cut piece aside to use for the next project.)
4. Stamp the “You’re too kind” sentiment from the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set in Cinnamon Cider ink on another piece of Basic White Cardstock (3-3/4” x1-1/2”; 9.5 x 3.8 cm). Use the scalloped sentiment label die to cut the label, then adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the paint splatter image in Cinnamon Cider ink on Cinnamon Cider Cardstock (1-1/2” x 3-1/2”; 3.8 x 8.9 cm). Align both butterfly dies onto the splatter-stamped cardstock, cut, and adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This beautiful bundle includes the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set and matching Meadow Dies. While they can be purchased separately, you can save 10% when you buy the bundle! If you’d like to explore the outdoors with the Quiet Meadow Bundle, let me know—I’d be happy to help you place an order.
Thank you for dropping in for a visit!
Have a beautiful day ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥