Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
You are going to love today’s card … we’re back to “On the Horizon” and the beautiful designer paper we have all fallen in love with. This card was created by fellow demonstrator Cindy Elam.
I love how she brought her card to the next level with the golden frame, and you’ll love how easy it is to get this sophisticated look ….
- Card Base: Soft Succulent 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored & folded at 4-1/4″
- Cardstock #2: Gold Foil Sheet 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Cardstock #3: Soft Succulent 1/2″ x 3″
- On the Horizon Designer Paper #1: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Stamp trees and grass several times on Designer Paper #1 using Evening Evergreen ink. Use Water Painter to fill in and darken the grass. Stamp birds in black.
- Die cut large frame from Copper Foil. Adhere DSP scene behind frame and attach both to card base with dimensionals.
- Heat emboss white greeting on Cardstock #3. Use dark Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blend to trace bottom of greeting, forming a shadow. Punch ends with label punch and adhere with dimensionals.
Was I right … did you love this card?! When you got through the step by step directions and discover how easy it is to make this card, you will just grab your paper and start creating.
Thank you for joining me today.
Have a wonderful day ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥