Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’d like to share one of the fun kits from our Occasions Catalog. You will be able to stock this delightful box with birthday cards you make yourself! And you’ll never forget to send a birthday card again.
Kit includes components for making 16 birthday cards, 4 each of 4 designs, plus the box to store them in. Plus, you’ll be able to keep ahead by recording birthdays on the tabbed dividers for month-at-a-glance reminders.
Check out the video to see how easy it will be to create these cute cards yourself and then tuck them into the beautifully decorative box …
Here is a layout of all the goodies included in your kit …
* 16 printed card bases, folded size 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
* 16 white Medium Envelopes
* 12 printed tabbed dividers, 6-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ (16.2 x 13.3 cm)
* printed and white die-cut accents
* gold foil sticker sheets with month names in English, French, and German
* gold 5/8″ (1.6 cm) satin ribbon
* Dapper Denim Solid Baker’s Twine
* printed storage box, 6-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ (17.2 x 13.3 x 9.5 cm)
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, gold foil, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder
I hope you enjoyed today’s video presentation and the projects. I think the card kits are great for stampers who are short on time or just love the ease of not having to design it yourself.
Thanks much for joining me today. Happy Monday!!
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST …
Just a reminder … If you are buying ink pads or have them already, be sure you have the ink refills for retiring ink pads! It’s good practice to always purchase the refill when you purchase the ink pads.