Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’d like to share a card direct from Stampin’ Up! highlighting the Inspired Thoughts Bundle …
We’ve got some step by step instructions for today’s card ….
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base from Pool Party Cardstock. Cut a smaller piece of Pool Party to 3-1/2″ x 5″.
2. Die cut the tree base from Soft Suede Cardstock; cut leaves from Pear Pizzazz Cardstock; and cut two hills from Mossy Meadow Cardstock.
3. Die cut the tree base from Soft Suede Cardstock; cut tree branches and piece them together to create one tree.
4. Add color to the leaves and hill with ink and a Sponge Dauber for added dimension.
5. Stamp “You make a difference every day” sentiment using Calypso Coral ink on a 1″ x 1-3/4″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Layer it on a 2-1/8″ x 1-3/4″ piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock.
6. Adhere individual pieces to the card base as shown. The Pool Party piece, Calypso Coral piece, and front hillside are adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for joining me today!
Have a beautiful day ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥