Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Our new Stampin’ Up! CEO Sarah Douglas (Shelly’s daughter) shared a message with all of us …
More thoughts on why you should join me, my team of Star’s and Stampin’ Up! …
Whether you’d like to earn money to pay for your stamping supplies, create a full or part-time career, or simply get a discount on your stamping supplies, Stampin’ Up! will help you do it. And if that isn’t enough, we’ve listed 10 reasons for you to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
- Get ideas for handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and home decor projects.
- Learn new, artistic stamping techniques on a monthly basis.
- Gain first access to popular product lines and exclusive, award-winning designs.
- Get a 20 percent discount on Stampin’ Up! products.
- Be your own boss, and establish a flexible business that meets your goals.
- Spend more time with family when you work from home with a schedule that fits you and your family.
- Be eligible to attend Stampin’ Up!’s fabulous conferences and events.
- Earn free exotic trips and other recognition (like free rubber stamps, cash awards, and other valuable prizes).
- Meet new friends and enrich lives while sharing what you love.
- Receive support and training from Stampin’ Up! and from ME 🙂
Stampin’ Up! provides its demonstrators with the opportunity to pursue their individual goals whether those goals are to enjoy a hobby, build a thriving business, or contribute to family income while spending more time at home.
Please contact me with any questions, there is no obligation to remain after you purchase your kit… so take us out for a test drive! I’ll be here to mentor you, along with Stampin’ Up! and their amazing staff.
I have a special gift (A stamp set of your choice!) for all those who sign up before March 31st!