Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’m going to re-post the “10 Reasons I Love the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit” from our Stampin’ Up! Inspired by blog. I can’t help but share these cute cards and the wonderful reasons why this kit is so cool …
The giftable Watercolor Wishes Card Kit includes preprinted cards for the perfect artistic look without the mess. Includes supplies for 20 unique cards in 3 sizes and an exclusive stamp set. Make one when you need it, or make them all and use them later. Makes 20 unique cards.
You provide the adhesive; we’ll provide the rest, including the stamp set, clear stamp block, and ink.
10 Reasons I Love the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit
- It’s so quick and easy to assemble.
- There’s something for anyone—male or female.
- I love the hand-painted look and the watercolor washes.
- The stamp set is super-versatile. Once the kit is made, I can still use the stamps for so many other projects.
- The kit comes with detailed instructions; it’s also easy to change it up and make it my own. The photos I’m sharing are alternate designs.
- The colors are fantastic—Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, and Tip Top Taupe.
- It has some of my favorite embellishments—washi tape, sequins, and wood elements.
- It’s all-inclusive! That’s ink, paper, die cuts, Stampin’ Dimensionals, envelopes, embellishments, and stamps.
- The box is cute, which makes it so “giftable.” Add a bow and it’s all ready to share with someone.
- I need cards! And sometimes I need them in a hurry. With this kit, it will look like I spent hours handcrafting a beautiful card, when in reality, it was quick to assemble.
Another thought that came to mind while I was playing with this kit was all of the other Stampin’ Up! products that might compliment it. I thought it was fun to bring in some other ink colors. I would suggest Pool Party, Calypso Coral, or even Old Olive. And what project doesn’t need some Baker’s Twine?!
What do you love most about the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit (item # 140406)?
Thank you for checking this out.
Have a great Saturday … See you tomorrow for my Simply Sunday post!