Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I come to you from the beautiful shores of Green Lake and our 1930’s English Tudor Manor where we’re hosting our annual Spring Retreat.
I am so excited because we have a guest that hails all the way from Oklahoma!! I am so grateful for all the interest and enthusiasm my stampin’ friends have for our stamping retreats.
I must admit, I love to spoil them … it’s a retreat! Time to relax, have fun, make some great projects and discover little treats!
Last night our retreat guests got to make some little treat bags, little did they know that when they retired to their rooms for the evening … they would find these!
A simple box to create … I just added a sweet little tag from the “You’re so Sweet” stamp set, the Triple Banner Punch and some beautiful 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (Some of these colors are retiring so you might want to get yours now before it’s gone).
I have been blessed to share these stampin’ retreats with some of the most wonderful ladies, it has been such a joy.
So I guess you are wondering what we put inside these cute little goodie bags! Well, I said, I like to spoil them …
Inside each bag was a bag of fine chocolates: Two chocolate Artisan Truffles, a Sea Salt Caramel, and an English Toffee (we are staying at an English Manor) lol.
When I decided to host retreats, I wanted my guests to feel the way I did on a Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip … it is after all, my stampin’ friends who help me earn these wonderful trips. So the idea of the “Pillow Gift” was paying it forward!!
We are off to the stampin’ room for a full day of cards! Thank you for dropping in and sharing a piece of your day with me.
Have a wonderful Saturday ~
OH WAIT … Here are the instructions!!
- Begin with a 6” x 9-1/2” sheet of cardstock
- Place the cardstock horizontally (9-1/2” is across top of Simply Score board)
- Score at 3” – 4-1/2” – 7-1/2” and 9”
- Turn cardstock quarter turn (6” is across top of Simply Score board)
- Score at 1-1/2” / Fold & burnish score lines
- Cut off ½” X 1-1/2” piece at score lines. This creates your tab for securing box.
- Use cutter or scissors to cut the score lines that measure 1-1/2” then trim edges.
- Using a strong adhesive on your tab, secure your bag together.
- Fold in the 2 small bottom flaps then the 2 larger flaps. Put a strong adhesive on the last flap before folding it together.
Decorate as desired 🙂