Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
When you think of autumn, do you think of the changing leaves? Even though it’s not autumn everywhere in the world right now, everyone will love our Falling for Leaves Stamp …
Beautiful leaves to create awesome fall projects with. Sentiments to say Thank you to your loved ones.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 11 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, e, g, h
I hope you enjoyed the beautiful samples using the Falling For Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set. This set also comes with a coordinating framelit die set, if you purchase together … you will save 10%.
You can create delicate die-cut leaves and borders in record time with Thinlits dies and the Big Shot.
Thank you so much for checking in today … I had a wonderful time at our Stampin’ Up! OnStage event in Orlando but I am glad to be home!!
Have a wonderful day ~
Today’s Stampin’ Supply List: If you like what you have seen and want to purchase any of these items, just click on the links below. You will learn more about the product itself as well. Thank You!! Linda
2 thoughts on “Falling For Leaves …”
Hi Linda, I LOVE this set! What do I need to do to order it. Meg
HI Meg … You have great taste, it is so beautiful. You can order directly from my on-line store by clicking on the bundle – that will take you to my store. You will have to set up an account if you don’t have one already, it is a little different than ordering direct from me. Or, if you’d like … I can order it and have it sent directly to your home. Let me know which way you want to do it 🙂 Thanks so much, Linda