Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Sorry I missed you yesterday, I still feel a bit like I’m in a time warp! lol Trying to catch up after being gone, and getting everything from Retreat and Convention put away, but I wouldn’t have missed either for the world.
I will be sharing more of each of those later fun events later as I have awesome card samples too!!
Today I’d like to share a few announcements and goodies that are coming your way. First, our Online Extravaganza is coming next week! Deals start November 23 (Black Friday) through November 28. I will get you more details as they are released to us.
I also have some great news … if you ever had trouble getting your red rubber stamps to stick to the clear blocks, your troubles will soon be over!! Stampin’ Up! have created Cling Stamps …
- At the OnStage events in November 2018, Stampin’ Up!’s cofounder Shelli Gardner introduced and demonstrated the new red rubber stamping solution: cling stamps.
- Beginning with the 2019 occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure, all new stamp sets will be available either in cling (for red rubber stamps) or photopolymer.
- Stamps in the 2018-2019 annual catalog will continue to be available in clear-mount, wood-mount, or photopolymer.
- Red rubber stamp sets (clear-mount or wood-mount) in the annual catalog that will be carrying over will transition to cling with the 2019-2020 annual catalog. Watch for more information about carryover stamp sets in April 2019 with the regularly scheduled communication about catalog transitions, the carryover list, and the retiring products list.
- In 2019-2020 annual catalog, clear-mount and wood-mount stamps* will no longer be available. The only exception is background stamps in North America only, which will still be available in wood-mount.
I have even more exciting news to share … and I will do so along with some awesome card samples. They have inspired me, and I’m sure they will do the same for you.
So … I’ll be back tomorrow with a cute “gift” that I created for my Retreat Attendee’s. See you then.
Thank you for stopping by ~