Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’ve got some cards from our Stampin’ Up! home office … cute and quick to make, you’ll fall in love …
BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY CARD
5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink on a 2-3/4″ x 1-1/16″ (4.4 x 2.7 cm) piece of
Whisper White Cardstock, then cut into a banner shape.
- Stamp the three solid trees in Garden Green ink (stamp off one time for each tree)
on a separate piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the tree details on top of the
solid tree images.
- Die cut all three stamped trees.
- Stamp speckles on Whisper White Cardstock in Garden Green ink. For depth,
stamp off some speckles to create a two-tone effect. Die cut the hillside.
- Adhere the stamped hillside to Designer Series Paper, then cut out a circle using
the 3″ (7.6 cm) circle from the Layering Circles Dies.
- Adhere trees and sentiment to the circle. Adhere the circle to the Pacific Point card
base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 10″ piece of Gold 1/16″ (1.6 mm) Trim and tie a bow. Adhere the bow to the card.
ADVENTURE AWAITS CARD
4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Stamp solid tree image in Garden Green ink on Whisper White Cardstock after
stamping off one time. Stamp the detailed tree on top of the solid image. Die cut
the stamped solid tree using the open tree die.
- Stamp the sentiment in Garden Green ink on a 2-1/2″ x 3/4″ (6.4 x 1.9 cm)
piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp speckles on the sentiment in
Garden Green ink, stamping off one time. Cut both ends of the sentiment on a
- Die cut the tree silhouette in the middle of a 3″ x 4-1/2″ (7.6 x 11.4 cm) piece
of Designer Series Paper. Adhere the die-cut Designer Series Paper to the
Whisper White card base.
- Adhere the die-cut tree to the Designer Series Paper using Stampin’
- Adhere a looped piece of 15″ (38.1 cm) Gold 1/16″ (1.6 mm) Trim to the card
- Layer the sentiment over a piece of 3″ x 1/2″ (7.6 x 1.3 cm) Pacific Point
Cardstock. Adhere the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cute right? And simple … Love these cards. Thanks for dropping in and checking out my blog today.
Enjoy this beautiful day ~