Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Are you ready for more cute cards … I’ve two that I want to share with you today, so ….
What’s better than one fantastic bundle? Two fantastic (coordinating) bundles! The Hey Chick Stamp Set (a 2017 Sale-A-Bration set) has returned and brought along three new friends: The Chick Dies and a brand-new bundle that includes the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set and the Birthday Chick Dies. These playful images are so fun to stamp. You’ll love sending the punny cards you make to all your friends! Check out these cute cards …
HEY CHICK CARD ….
- Fold the Misty Moonlight card base in half (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″; 21 x 14.9 cm).
- Stamp chicken image in Jet Black StazOn ink on Shimmery White
Cardstock (2″ x 2-1/2″; 5.1 cm x 5.7 cm). Color the chicken using Bumblebee
and Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Write Markers. Die cut the chicken using the
Chick Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the sentiment in Jet Black StazOn ink on Just Jade Cardstock
(1-1/2″ x 1/2″; 3.8 x 1.3 cm).
- Cut chicken wire design from Misty Moonlight Cardstock (3″ x 1-1/2″; 7.6
x 3.8 cm) using the Chick Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Adhere the die-cut piece to the card front along with two additional pieces
of Misty Moonlight Cardstock (2-3/4″ x 1″; 7 x 2.5 cm).
- Adhere the sentiment, chicken, and a Linen Thread bow to the card
using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD …
- Fold the Just Jade card base in half (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″; 21 x 14.9 cm).
- Cut three banners from Just Jade Cardstock (2″ x 3″; 5.1 cm x 7.6 cm)
using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Birthday Chick Dies. Set
aside with three strips of Just Jade Cardstock (1″ x 4″; 2.5 cm x 10.2 cm).
- Stamp chicken and balloon image in Jet Black StazOn ink on Shimmery
White Cardstock (2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″; 5.7 cm x 10.7 cm). Color the chicken and
balloon using Bumblebee and Magenta Madness Stampin’ Write Markers.
Die cut the image using the Birthday Chick Dies and the Stampin’ Cut &
- Die cut the sentiment from both Magenta Madness and Shimmery White
Cardstock (2″ x 1″; 5.1 x 2.5 cm) using the Birthday Chick Dies and the
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the Just Jade Cardstock pieces, including the die-cut banners, to
the card. Layer the sentiment pieces, with the Magenta Madness piece on
top and adhere to the card.
- Adhere the chicken image to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere three Artistry Blooms Sequins to the card.
I thought you might like the step by step instructions for these cute cards. You may have seen the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog, but guess what—there are coordinating dies available too! And Stampin’ Up! brought back another similar stamp set with the same illustration style. Both bundles are only available for a
limited time—take a look below 🙂
I also have a Grand Announcement …
Thank you for joining me today! I hope I see you tonight for my Technique Tuesday Facebook LIVE on my Linda’s Stampin’ Escape page.
Till then, have a great day ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥