Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Get a one-stop solution for year-round cards with the Inspired Thoughts Bundle. The stamp set includes greetings for many occasions—and you’ll get options you can use on both the inside and outside of your card. Plus you can use all the greetings with one clear block, which makes it easy to use and cost effective.
Today I’ll be sharing another card from Stampin’ Up! also from the Inspired Thoughts Bundle …
We’ve got some step by step instructions for today’s card ….
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (14 x 21.6 cm) card base from Basic White Cardstock. Cut a smaller piece of Basic White to 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (10.8 x 10.8 cm).
2. Color the smaller piece of Basic White Cardstock with Calypso Coral ink with a Blending Brush, adding more saturation at the bottom and getting lighter toward the top of the paper.
3. Die cut the tree base from Crumb Cake Cardstock, circle from So Saffron, hill from Pear Pizzazz, and two sets of leaves in Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz.
4. Stamp “Thinking of you on your special day” sentiment using Mossy Meadow ink on a 5/8″ x 2-5/8″ (1.6 x 6.7 cm) piece of Pool Party Cardstock.
5. Adhere individual pieces to the card base as shown. The Pool Party piece is adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Have a great day ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥