Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I have a cute card for Stampin’ Up! from the Sweet Strawberry Bundle ….
Here are the step by step instructions for the card …
1. Stamp the large flower and stem image and the medium flower outline in Crumb Cake ink on the 5-1/2″ x 4″ (14 cm x 10.2 cm) Basic White Cardstock. Stamp the greeting in Poppy Parade ink. Adhere the stamped cardstock to the card base.
2. Stamp the filler leaf image in Mint Macaron ink three times on the 2″ x 4″ (5.1 x 10.2 cm) Basic White Cardstock. Punch out using the Strawberry Builder Punch and adhere to the card base.
3. Two-step stamp two strawberry images using Poppy Parade ink on the second piece of 2″ x 4″ (5.1 x 10.2 cm) Basic White Cardstock. Stamp the outline in full saturation of ink and stamp off the filler image to create shading.
4. Stamp the stem image on the 2-3/4″ x 2″ (7 x 5.1 cm) Basic White Cardstock to create two stems.
5. Punch out the strawberries and stems using the Strawberry Builder Punch.
6. Adhere the strawberries to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals, overlapping slightly. Adhere the stems to the strawberries.
7. Add Glided Gems.
Such a sweet card to give someone who has been done something sweet for you. If you liked the project and would like to purchase the items used to make it, I have listed them below.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Have a good one ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥