Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’d like to share a special card… Blessings of Home; one of the first cards that I created using products from the NEW Jan-June Mini Catalog. This catalog goes LIVE on January 4th … and so does our Sale-a-bration celebration!! Wooo Hooo … I love this time of year.
- Stamp Sets: Blessings of Home Bundle (1579390) Stamp Set (157930) Dies (157938)
Here are the measurements that I used to create this card and step by step instructions. I will have a list of Ingredients at the bottom of my post. Some items will not be available until the 4th of January, but I couldn’t resist giving you a little peak.
- Card Base: Basic White 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored & folded at 4-1/4″ plus 5” x 3-3/4” (greeting)
- Cardstock #2: Fresh Freesia:1/4” x 4” (Mat)
- Cardstock #3 Basic White: 5-1/2” x 3” Stamp Floral Image
- Cardstock #4: Fresh Freesia: 5-1/4” x 3” (Cut to Mat the Floral Image)
- Die cut shape from the Tasteful Label Die to use as a “Mask” to create a “Reverse Mask” effect.
- On White Card front, use die cut shape to apply ink with Blending Brush.
- Stamp Greeting inside the reverse mask area (Keep more to the right as your floral image will be adhered to the left side.
- On small Basic White cardstock; stamp image and color using Stampin’ Blends and add Wink of Stella to the white flowers.
- Die cut the floral image and then cut another image using Fresh Freesia cardstock and layer behind the die cut stamped image.
- Attach die cut floral with mat onto the Brushed card front.
- Position 3 Rhinestones on your card. I like to form a triangle as it draws the eye around the card.
- Attach ribbon to the bottom of the card front.
- Layer Fresh Freesia mat to back, and then mount entire piece onto White card base.
I hope this card tutorial inspires you to pick up the J-2-J Mini Catalog and check out page 60, and the rest of it this holiday weekend. I like how some simple masking adds so much dimension to this card without adding layers of cardstock!
Thank you for stopping by today to check out my post. Give it a LIKE at the bottom or leave a comment … it is welcomed and greatly appreciated. It also helps others find this blog.
Have a wonderful day ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤