Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
I have another cute little ladybug for you today along with a tutorial. It’s a Win Win … these cards are simple to create and will bring a smile to the receiver!
1. Get ready to make this dazzling card by prepping the following paper pieces:
• 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” (14 x 21.6 cm) from Blushing Bride Cardstock
• 3/8” x 2” (1 x 5.1 cm) from Blushing Bride Cardstock
• 3” x 4” (7.6 x 10.2 cm) from Basic White Cardstock
• 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” (14 x 10.8 cm) from Basic White Cardstock
2. On the 3” x 4” (7.6 x 10.2 cm) Basic White piece, stamp the large daisy image from the Hello Ladybug Stamp Set in a random pattern with Polished Pink ink. Then stamp the flower centers using Pale Papaya ink.
3. On the 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” (14 x 10.8 cm) Basic White piece, stamp one ladybug body in Pale Papaya ink and another ladybug body in Soft Succulent ink. Then, stamp two sets of wings in Old Olive ink. Punch out stamped images using the Ladybug Builder Punch. Use adhesive to assemble each ladybug.
4. Stamp the sentiment in Polished Pink ink onto the 3/8” x 2” (1 x 5.1 cm) Blushing Bride piece. Trim the top right edge at an angle using scissors.
5. Create the card base by folding the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” (14 x 21.6 cm) Blushing Bride piece in half, then adhere the 3” x 4” (7.6 x 10.2 cm) Basic White piece to the lower right side of the card base.
6. Adhere ladybugs and the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals, then glue Loose Flower Flourishes for a fabulous final touch!
Thank you for taking time out of your day to visit my blog!
Have a great day ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥