Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
It’s that time of year, and I would like to offer you an amazing stamping experience … My Spring Stamping Retreat!
I wanted personally invite you to my Spring Stamping Retreat …
Our theme this year is
“Heart and Home: A reflection of the things we Love”
My retreats our all inclusive, so for one “bundled” price you will receive all the stamping projects for the entire weekend, your Lodging, and 5 delicious home cooked meals prepared just for you… plus lots of surprises!!
Take some time for yourself, bond with a friend or daughter, and make new friends while enjoying a fun filled, relaxing retreat filled with stamping and camaraderie.
The date for my Spring Stamping Retreat
is April 29th, 30th and May 1st, 2022.
We will be staying at an intimate setting on beautiful Green Lake in a 1930’s English Tudor home ….
You will be retiring each night in the privacy of your own clean and comfortable room. Most bedrooms have two twin beds; for you and a friend. We can accommodate a group of three, and have one single room.
* Rooms are decided on a first come first serve basis so get your RSVP in!
We will gather around the table ….
- Friday evening with your first of many home cooked meals before we head out to stamp. After … we’ll gather for dessert and some added fun!
- Saturday Morning we will have a hot breakfast with coffee / juice to get your ready for your stamping! We break for a delicious lunch, afterwards you can explore the grounds before our second stamping session of the day. Saturday evening includes a wonderful meal and more stamping.
- On Sunday morning we gather one last time to eat some breakfast before we have to say good-bye and head out. It’s a beautiful weekend.
- We have 4 stamping sessions throughout the weekend, spaced so you can explore & enjoy the beautiful surroundings, relax and just unwind.
- We have a private area where we meet to stamp, well lit and comfortable.
- All of your projects are pre-cut, die cut and ready to assemble so you can enjoy the stamping experience.
*** The only thing you need to bring for stamping is your basic stampin’ supplies: Scissors, Bone Folder, your Favorite Adhesive & Refills. If there is anything special I need to you bring … I will send out a notice to attendees.
The stamp sessions have plenty of space and well lit, great projects, lots of snacks, and fun with friends. Plus you’ll learn stampin’ tips and more about your fellow stampers! It’s fun!
TO RSVP: Based on First Come / First Serve
Will YOU be joining us on the beautiful shores of Green Lake for a fun and relaxing weekend at my Spring Stamping Retreat?
We are looking forward to having you join us for an amazing stamping experience and a wonderful weekend getaway with a friend, or mother & daughter bonding. We enjoy this time for renewal and relaxation.
Contact me by email at email@example.com to begin your reservation.
Thank you for checking out my blog today!