Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I have a card from the awesome Grassy Grove bundle … along with a full tutorial! I have had many requests for samples highlighting this bundle, so let the creativity begin!! I will be sharing more samples over the next few days.
1. Before you start stamping, cut the following paper pieces:
• 8-1/2’’ x 5-1/2″ (21.6 x 14 cm) from Soft Suede Cardstock
• 3-3/4″ x 5″ (9.5 x 12.7 cm) from Very Vanilla Cardstock
• 2″ x 2″ (5.1 x 5.1 cm) from Old Olive Cardstock
• 3/4″ x 1-1/2″ (1.9 x 3.8 cm) from Crumb Cake Cardstock
• 3-3/4″ x 5″ (9.5 x 12.7 cm) from Symbols of Fortune Specialty Designer Series Paper
2. Fold the Soft Suede Cardstock (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″) in half to create the card base.
3. Use a sponge dauber to ink the large landscape stamp with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad, then stamp the image near the bottom of the Very Vanilla Cardstock (3-3/4″ x 5″).
4. Adhere the stamped piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (3-3/4″ x 5″) to the center of the card base.
5. Use the detailed grove die to die cut the Symbols of Fortune Specialty Designer Series Paper (3-3/4″ x 5″).
6. Adhere the die-cut image over the top of the Very Vanilla Cardstock (3-3/4″ x 5″) using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals®.
7. Use the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the sentiment on the Crumb Cake Cardstock 3/4″ x 1-1/2″ (1.9 x 3.8 cm), then cut the cardstock down to size.
8. Die cut the detailed leaf pieces from the Old Olive Cardstock (2″ x 2″; 5.1 x 5.1 cm).
9. Sponge the edges of the die-cut leaves using a Sponge Dauber
and the Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad, then adhere the leaves to the back
of the sentiment piece.
10. Use Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to card base.
Thank you for taking time out of your day to visit my blog!
Have a great day ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥