Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
What a little cutie I have for you today … Cactus Cutie that is. This card was created by fellow demonstrator Anne Marie Hile. I hope you are enjoying “Tutorial Week” and that you get the opportunity to see other styles from some very talented demonstrators. I love being part of this creative group.
This fun designer paper comes from the Abstract Beauty Specialty Designer Series paper …. Anne’s color choices make this card so happy and fun!
- Card Base: Night of Navy 4-1/4” x 11, scored at 5-1/2”
- Cardstock #1: Magenta Madness 4” x 5-1/4”
- DSP #1: Basic White 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Cardstock #2: Daffodil Delight 3-7/8” x 2”
- Cardstock #3: Magenta Madness 2-1/4” x 5/8”
- Cardstock #4: Basic White 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”, for die cut circle
- Cardstock #5: Vellum 3” x 3”, for die cut circle
- Scrap of Magenta Madness & Basic White Cardstock for stamping and punched images
- Fold the Night of Navy card base in half and burnish the fold.
- Emboss the Daffodil Delight Cardstock with the polka dot embossing folder.
- Adhere the embossed Daffodil Delight Cardstock to the DSP about 3/4” from the bottom.
- Adhere the DSP layer to the Magenta Madness Cardstock, then adhere to the Night of Navy card base.
- Using the Layering Circles Dies, cut a 2-5/8” circle from Basic White Cardstock and a 2-7/8” circle from Vellum Cardstock. Adhere the two circles together with Stampin’ Seal (or glue) and then adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On a scrap of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the cactus in Soft Succulent ink and the pot in Basic Gray ink. Fussy-cut the cactus image, then punch out the pot with the Cactus Builder Punch and adhere to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On a scrap of Magenta Madness Cardstock, punch out two small flowers with the Cactus Builder Punch and adhere to the card with Mini Glue Dots. Accent the flowers with Wink of Stella.
- Stamp the sentiment on the strip of Magenta Madness Cardstock in Night of Navy ink and adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow using the Denim Ribbon and adhere to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add three navy Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (one medium, two small) to the card front as shown.
The weekend is here and I hope you have a wonderful day.
Thank you for stopping by ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥
2 thoughts on “Cactus Cuties Card Tutorial”
Cute card. Thanks for sharing.
I agree! Thank You Kathie.