Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’m going to share my Paradise Palms Card with you… Finding a Little Paradise which I think we could all use right now. I’ll also be sharing the dimensions and step by step directions so you can create this card and transport yourself (or your friend) someplace warm and relaxing!
- Card Base: Basic Black: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, Score at 4-1/4” and fold in half. Also need a piece of scrap to die cut palm tree.
- Cardstock / Mango Medley: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Cardstock / Basic White: 5” x 3-3/4” (front) 5-1/4” x 4” (inside) plus 4” x 4” to color with blending brushes.
- Attach the Mango Melody cardstock onto your Basic Black Cardbase.
- Using 4” x 4” piece of white and a Blending Brush, apply Daffodil Delight to the center of your card and brush out all the way to each edge.
- Repeat the application of color using Mango Medley to the top portion of the card (edge to edge) and blend down into the Daffodil Delight.
- Repeat the application of color using Coastal Cabana to the bottom portion of the card (edge to edge) and blend up into the Daffodil Delight.
- When your cardstock is fully covered with ink, die cut using the () circle die.
- Die cut large palm tree out of the scrap piece of Basic Black.
- Attach the circle in the upper / center section of the Whisper White.
- Stamp greeting with Momento Ink onto Basic White on the left hand side.
- Take this assembly and using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Secure die cut Palm onto front of card with a Mini Dimensional on top and adhesive on the bottom.
- Attach card front assembly to the base of your card and the 5-1/4” x 4” Basic White to the inside of your card.
Don’t you just LOVE a fully textured card? Oh my gosh … it totally transforms this card. And of course I could not walk away without adding the Faux Sea Glass to my card, it even pulls color from the circle background.
Thank you for stopping by ~
Have a wonderful day!!
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤