Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
It’s another FREE Tutorial Friday and if your from Wisconsin that also means it’s time for a Friday Fish Fry … and what goes better with your Fish Fry than a nice cold brew!! Today’s card tutorial features the Brewed for You stamp set.
- Card Base: Crushed Curry 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Cardstock #2: Basic White 4” x 5 ¼”
- Cut a 5 ½’ x 8 ½” Crushed Curry card base. Fold in half.
- Cut a 4” x 5 ¼” Basic White panel.
- Stamp (3) large and (4) small Watercolor Circles onto the Basic White panel using Crushed Curry ink.
- Lightly spritz a little water to soften the edges. Let dry completely.
- Using a Water Painter, add Crushed Curry ink to the brush and tap to speckle ink all over the panel as desired. Let dry completely.
- Adhere the panel to the card front.
- On a scrap piece of Basic White, stamp the glasses and foam using Jet Black Stazon ink.
- Color the glasses using Crushed Curry ink and a Water painter. Cut.
- Cut a ¾” x 2 ½” strip of Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment using Jet Black Stazon ink. Cut the right edge to form a banner.
- Adhere the sentiment to the top of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 2 ¾” Crushed Curry circle.
- Cut a 2 1/8” Basic White circle.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the circle using Jet Black Stazon ink.
- Adhere the sentiment to the Crushed Curry Circle.
- Adhere the circle to the card front.
- Adhere the glasses to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I think this is a perfect card for a Friday FREE Tutorial, Oh, Ale Yes!! Enjoy your Friday and enjoy your weekend.
Thank you for hanging out with me for a cold one today!
Here is a list of supplies used to create this card ….