Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Welcome back for another Free Tutorial Friday. Today we’re showcasing the Amazing Phrases stamp set and Rings of Love Designer paper … both are FREE items in our Sale-a-bration Catalog! This simply cute card was created by one of the fabulous artists from the design team that I belong to. Enjoy!
Your list of ingredients are found below … you can click on them for more information or to begin purchasing the items you will need to make this card.
- Starry Sky
- Card Base 4-1/4” x 11”, scored and folded to 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Punch: scrap
- Poppy Parade
- Punch: scrap
- Basic White
- Layer: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Sentiment: Scrap
- Rings of Love
- Layer 1: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Accent Strip: ½” x 4”
- Adhere the Rings of Love accent strip to the Basic White Layer with Multipurpose Glue. Then, adhere the Basic White layer to the inside of the card base with Multipurpose Glue.
- Adhere the Rings of Love layer to the card front with Multipurpose Glue.
- Stamp the Amazing Phrases sentiment in Starry Sky on a scrap of Basic White and cut out with the plain oval from the Double Oval Punch.
- Use the Double Oval Punch scallop to cut Starry Sky. Adhere the sentiment to the scalloped oval with Dimensionals.
- Use the Bough Punch to cut two sets of leaves from Starry Sky and one bud from Poppy Parade. Then adhere to the card front with Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut a 4” strip of Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon and double it over. Add it to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. Then, fray the ends.
- Adhere the sentiment with Dimensionals.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS ….
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hope you were inspired to make some quick & easy cards this weekend with some adorable designer paper.
Enjoy your weekend ~