Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Woot Woot … the weekend is almost here!! That means it’s Free Tutorial Friday and I am sharing a beautiful card with the Stylish Sketches stamp set. This card features the fox from this set and would be perfect for any occasion …
- Card Base: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
- Cardstock #2: 5 x 3-3/4
- Cardstock #3: 4-3/4 x 3-1/2
- Stamp the fox at the bottom of the Very Vanilla.
- Color the fox using Watercolor Pencils. I used Cajun Craze and Early Espresso for the fox and Garden Green, Old Olive and Granny Apple Green for the grass. I used my pencils dry and did not add any water.
- Mix a little bit of Cajun Craze ink with some water and splatter the background of Vanilla cardstock. I used the two different sizes of Water Painters to achieve the different size dots. Repeat with a little bit of Early Espresso ink, I watered this down quite a lot to achieve the lighter effect.
- Once dry, stamp the sentiment in Staz-on ink.
- Stamp the stitching around the edges in Staz-on ink or use a Basic Black Stampin’ Marker and draw the stitches by hand.
- Secure the layers with your favorite adhesive.
- Add a few Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to complete the card.
Thank you so much for the visit … and I hope you enjoyed the card is much as I did. This was created from one of my Stampin’ Sisters in the Tutorial group that I am in.
Have a great weekend, and I hope you stop over and join in on my party.
Here is a list of ingredients used in today’s card …