Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Finally feeling a little better so I’ll be back to posting and sharing again! Today’s Hey, You are Amazing card features the Amazing Phrasing stamp set and the Rings of Love Designer Paper.
Before we begin … here are the measurements:
- Card Base: Parakeet Party 11” x 4-1/4”
- Cardstock # 1: Sweet Sorbet 5-1/4” x 4”
- Cardstock # 2: Parakeet Party 3-1/4” x 2”
- Cardstock # 3: Basic White 3” x 1-3/4”
- DSP: 5” x 3-3/4”
- Score and fold the card base in half as you would if you were making a normal card.
- On a Clear Block, line up the “HEY” and “you are” stamps on one line and then place the “AMAZING” stamp under them. Using Evening Evergreen ink, stamp the sentiment on Cardstock #3.
- Adhere the sentiment on to Cardstock #2. Add dimensionals to the corners on the backside of Cardstock #2.
- Place adhesive on the back of the DSP and adhere to Cardstock #1.
- Place adhesive on the back of Cardstock #1 and adhere to the card base.
- Take about 10” of the Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding ribbon and tie a bow. Use glue dots to adhere to the DSP, also use glue dots to adhere the tails of the ribbon to the DSP. Attach the sentiment to the DSP, so that it looks like a wall hanging.
- For the inside of the card, stamp a sentiment and adhere the Basic White card stock to the inside of the card.
Thank you for stopping back and joining me today.
Have a wonderful day.