Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Here is my Friday Tutorial for you!!
- Card Base: Thick Basic White – 5 ½ x 8 ½, scored and folder at 4 1/4
- Cardstock #2: Blushing Bride – 4 x 5 ¼
- Cardstock #3: Basic White 3 x 3, plus scrap for sentiment
- Cardstock #4: Basic Gray 3 1/8 x 3 1/8, plus scrap for matting sentiment
- Accessories: Crinkle Seam Binding, 3 – 5” pieces to wrap around card layer, 3 – 7 ½” pieces to make bow
- Use Bone Folder to burnish the fold on the card base
- Take the 4 x 5 ¼ piece of Blushing Bride and run it through the Cut & Emboss machine using the Dots & Spots die.
- Using Dark Pool Party, color a 5” and a 7 1/2” piece of Crinkle Seam Binding. Follow the same steps using Dark Smoky Slate and Petal Pink Blends.
- Take the 3 – 5” pieces and wrap them around the Blushing Bride card base, securing the ends around the back of the layer with Stampin’ Seal.
- Using Mini Dimensionals, adhere the Blushing Bride card layer to the front of the card base.
- Take the 3 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock and run it through the Cut and Emboss machine using the 2 5/8” circle die.
- Take the 3 1/8 x 3 1/8 piece of Basic Gray cardstock and run it through the Cut and Emboss machine using the 2 ¾ Scallop Circle Die.
- Using Basic Gray Ink, stamp the image on the Basic White Circle
- Using Light Pool Party Blends, color the leaves on the chair. Use Dark Pool Party Blends to color the legs and the front arms of the chair. Use Light Smoky Slate Blends to color the cat. Highlight the cat with Wink of Stella.
- Adhere the stamped Basic White Circle to the Basic Gray Scallop Circle using Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the circle layer to the top left of the Blushing Bride layer.
- Take the 3 pieces of 7 ½ colored Crinkle Seam Binding and make a bow. Fan out each piece of seam binding on the bow part so that each color is visible. Trim the ends.
- Using a Glue Dot, adhere the tied bow to the right side of the Blushing Bride layer, making sure it doesn’t hang past the right edge of the card.
- Using a scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the ‘Missing You’ sentiment in Basic Gray Ink. Fussy cut the sentiment.
- Layer the stamped sentiment on a piece of scrap Basic Gray cardstock and fussy cut around the Basic White cardstock.
- Adhere the sentiment using Mini Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by! I hope to see you tomorrow for my World Cardmaking Day Event.