Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
As I am busy cutting cardstock, die cutting and preparing gifts for my upcoming retreat, I thought I would share a special card with you. It comes from my fellow demonstrator and friend Lisa. I will also be sharing the dimensions and step by step instructions to make Lisa’s card.
Lisa is using the Colors and Contour Stamp set with gold embossing … so elegant.
- Card Base: Very Vanilla Thick – 1 pc. 4 1/4 x 11. Score at 5 1/2.
- Cardstock #2: Very Vanilla – 4 x 5 1/4 for embossed layer, 3 x 5 for die cutting scalloped rectangle, and 4 x 4 to punch ovals.
- Ribbon: (2) 5 1/2 – 6 inches
- Score Thick Very Vanilla at 5 1/2. Fold and burnish.
- Emboss large Very Vanilla piece with embossing folder.
- Die cut scalloped rectangle.
- Stamp image in VersaMark on scalloped rectangle; stamp sentiment in VersaMark on 4 x 4 piece.
- Heat emboss with gold embossing powder. Punch sentiment with scalloped oval.
- Adhere these embossed pieces to large layer about 1 inch from the bottom.
- Take one piece of ribbon and stretch across beneath scalloped pieces. Adhere two ends on back with adhesive.
- Tie bow with other piece of ribbon and attach as shown with a glue dot.
- Adhere this entire piece to card front.
- Attach three gold Festive Pearls.
- Finish inside as desired.
I hope you enjoyed Lisa’s beautiful card in vanilla and gold as much as I did. I appreciate you taking time out of your weekend to join me today.
Have an inspirational and fun day ~
One thought on “So Happy for You Card in Gold”
Lisa, very pretty card. Thanks for sharing Linda!