Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’m going to share a totally amazing card with you. If you have grandchildren or any little one’s in your family … they are going to fall in love with this card. This card highlights the Nuts and Bolts stamp set. I’ll also be sharing the dimensions and step by step directions so you can create this card with ease!
- Card Base: Basic White 4.25 x 11” folded to 4.25” x 5.5”
- Cardstock #2: Pale Papaya 4” x 5.25”
- Cut and score Basic White card base. Fold in half.
- Cut Pale Papaya Cardstock to 4” x 5.25”
- Using the flower robot stamp, ink the flower gear image only in Pale Papaya ink on the Pale Papaya card stock. Use a post-it note to mask off the robot if needed. Stamp gear flower randomly in background. Mount to card front.
- Using the flower robot stamp, Ink and stamp the flower gear image 3 times in Pale Papaya ink on the Pale Papaya card stock.
- Using the Strawberry Builder punch (flower image), punch out all three of the stamped flower gears. Curl petal edges slightly with fingers or bone folder. Add an iridescent rhinestone to each punched flower center. Set aside.
- Stamp robot in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Basic White cardstock. Color using Smoky Slate, Basic Black and Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends. Use a color lifter to model the gray ink and make it look distressed.
- Cut out finished colored robot image.
- Stamp Kind Human sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Basic White cardstock. Cut out.
- In the top 2/3 of the stamped Pale Payapa cardstock blend a small circle of Pale Papaya ink using a blending brush and Pale Papaya ink. The blended circle should be slightly larger than the size of the robot image. See card for placement example.
- Mount Robot using Stampin’ Dimensionals on top of the blended circle. Add sentiment using dimensionals, mount under robot feet.
- Die cut the smaller YOU ARE AMAZING from Pale Papaya cardstock using the Amazing Thanks dies. Mount to card in the bottom 2/3 using liquid glue. See card for placement example.
- Mount three flowers around robot onto card front using a glue dot.
Don’t you just LOVE this little cutie? Oh my gosh … and I love the “amazing” greeting applied in the same color; it gives you a subtle dimension and texture. Too cute!!
Thank you for stopping by ~
Have a wonderful day!!
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤