Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I have a fun card to share with you direct from the Stampin’ Up! files!
- Fold a piece of Basic Gray Cardstock in half to create the card.
- Adhere an uneven piece of Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper to the card.
- Stamp the boy holding the trophy in Basic Black Archival ink on a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Using the Aqua Painter, color the boy and trophy with Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, and Sahara Sand ink.
- Adhere the stamped cardstock to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink on a separate piece of Shimmery White Cardstock. Cut out the sentiment and attach it to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cute right … quick and easy so you can send it off to your little leaguer or soccer star!
Thanks for checking in with me today…
Have a great one!