Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’d like to share with you a quick -n- easy 3-D project … a gift box! You’ll start with one of our Take Out boxes found on page 151 of our current annual catalog. (Our new catalogs are on their way!)
You will also need the “Big News” stamp set … I will have our highlighted products listed below so you can see them.
- Wrap a piece of Regals Designer Series Paper around the Takeout Box to create a bellyband.
- Cut a piece of White Corrugated Paper using the Fringe Scissors. Adhere the paper to the box.
- Stamp the sentiment in VersaMark ink on a piece of Tangerine Tango Cardstock. Cover the stamped words with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, shake off any excess powder, and heat set.
- Punch the two sides of the stamped cardstock using the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.
- Thread the Gold 1/8” (3.2 mm) Ribbon through the hole in one side of the cardstock and wrap it around the back side of the box and tie in a bow through the hole on the other side of the cardstock.
I think that is such a cute box to give as a gift. Hope you enjoyed it as well.
Thank you for popping in today …
Hope your day is a good one.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTED PRODUCTS … Just click on them for more information or to begin shopping.