Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
In the wise words of Jane Austen: “The evergreen! How beautiful, how welcome, how wonderful the evergreen!” Embrace the everlasting beauty of the evergreen with the Evergreen Elegance Bundle!
This pretty pair of pine products—the Evergreen Elegance Stamp Set and Evergreen Border Punch—boasts beautifully bushy trees, festive phrases, soft touches of snow, and shining stars. While it’s the perfect pick for Christmas crafts, re-imagine and repurpose the set for any season! Stamp a summer night sky scattered with stars, fill a forest with flourishing trees, or watercolor a warm body of water.
Today’s card celebrate the season with friends …
1. Cut a piece of Poppy Parade Cardstock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (14.9 x 21 cm) and score at 4-1/4″ (10.8 cm). This is your card base.
2. Using the Poppy Parade Classic Stampin’ Pad®, add ink to each tree stamp from the Evergreen Elegance Stamp Set. Then, stamp onto the card front multiple times to create a tone-on-tone forest.
3. On Basic White Cardstock (4-3/8″ x 3-1/8″; 11.1 x 10.5 cm), stamp the solid star stamp three times in Pool Party ink. On the same piece, stamp the “It’s friends like you…” sentiment in Poppy Parade ink.
4. With the Evergreen Border Punch, punch three rows of evergreen trees from a scrap piece of Basic White Cardstock. Adhere the rows together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, place them face-up on a piece of scratch paper, then apply ink directly to each row with the Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’ Pad®. To do this, swipe the ink pad across the paper until you achieve your desired coverage and color saturation. Once dry, use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the trees to the bottom of the Basic White Cardstock.
5. To complete the card, use Stampin’ Dimensionals® to adhere the piece of Basic White Cardstock to the Poppy Parade card base.
Take a peek at how easy it was to make this card ….
I hope you enjoyed the project that I shared with you today. I have a list of the ingredients used for our red card. Let me know if you need any help placing an order or have any questions about your products.
Thank you for joining me, I hope you have a wonderful day.
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥