Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’d like to share a card direct from Stampin’ Up! highlighting the Seasons Blessings stamp set …
We’ve got some step by step instructions for today’s card ….
1. Cut a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock from the Regals Cardstock Assortment to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (21.6 x 14 cm) and score at 4-1/4″ (10.8 cm). This is your card base.
2. Adhere two pieces of Crushed Curry paper (3-3/4″ x 1″; 9.5 x 2.5 cm) from the Regals 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortment, approximately 1/2″ (1.3 cm) from the top and the bottom of the card base.
3. On the Basic White Cardstock (3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″; 9.5 x 5.7 cm), stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede ink, three stems in Old Olive ink, and three flowers in Cherry Cobbler ink. Adhere to the card base between the two pieces of Designer Series Paper.
4. On the other piece of Basic White Cardstock (1-1/2″ x 2-1/4″; 3.8 x 5.7 cm), stamp two stems in Old Olive ink and two flowers in Cherry Cobbler ink. Use the stem and flower dies to cut out the stamped images. Adhere the die cut images to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Adhere two large and two small Cherry Cobbler rhinestones to the card front.
Thank you for joining me on this Sunday.
Have a beautiful day ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥
2 thoughts on “Simply Sunday: Good Things”
Thank You Chris!!