Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Yesterday I shared a card created from Stampin’ Up! highlighting the Seasons Blessings stamp set, today I’d like to show you another one. This are cute with simple layouts and easily “cased” … Copy And Share Everything!
We’ve got some step by step instructions for today’s card ….
1. Cut a piece of Old Olive Cardstock from the Regals Cardstock Assortment to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (21.6 x 14 cm) and score at 4-1/4″ (10.8 cm). This is your card base.
2. Adhere two pieces of Old Olive paper (3-3/4″ x 1″; 9.5 x 2.5 cm) from the Regals 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortment, approximately 1/2″ (1.3 cm) from the top and the bottom of the card base.
3. Stamp the sentiment in Old Olive ink on Basic White Cardstock (3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″; 9.5 x 5.7 cm). Adhere to the card base between the two pieces of Designer Series Paper.
4. On Basic White Cardstock (4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″; 10.8 x 7 cm), stamp one basket in Soft Suede ink, one large and two small poinsettia bunches in Cherry Cobbler ink, and leaves in Old Olive ink.
5. Use the basket, poinsettia, and leaves dies to cut out the stamped images. Adhere to the Basic White Cardstock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Adhere three Pumpkin Pie rhinestones to the center of the large poinsettia image and one to the center of each small poinsettia image.
I hope you enjoyed both of the cards I have shared featuring the Season’s Blessings bundle. Stampin’ Up! has a program that highlights a bundle once a month and I always like to share them with you!
Thank you for stopping by and checking on my blog today.
Have a wonderful week ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥