Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I have a card to share that comes direct from our Stampin’ Up! offices. The featured bundle is Color & Contour and the card highlights some of my favorite New In-Colors; Pale Papaya and Fresh Freesia.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING CARD
1. Cut a piece of Pale Papaya Cardstock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″ (10.8 cm). This is your card base.
2. With the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, use the Scalloped Contours Dies to die cut a scalloped rectangle shape (4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″; 11.4 x 8.3 cm) out of Very Vanilla Cardstock (5″ x 4″; 12.7 x 10.2 cm).
3. On the lower right-hand corner of the Very Vanilla die-cut piece, stamp the “You’re absolutely amazing” sentiment from the Color & Contour Stamp Set using the Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Pad®.
4. On a 4″ (10.2 cm) square of Very Vanilla Cardstock, stamp the open-line floral and stem image in two places using the Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’ Pad. Then, stamp the coordinating Two-Step filler image in Fresh Freesia over both open-line images.
5. Run the coordinating floral and stem die from the Scalloped Contours Dies through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut both floral and stem images.
6. Cut a 9″ (22.9 cm) piece of Linen Thread. Combine the die-cut floral pieces to create a bouquet, wrap the thread around the stems, then tie a bow.
7. Adhere the bouquet to the scalloped rectangle piece using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals®. Then, adhere the scalloped rectangle piece to the card base using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card and inspires you to try this layout or bundle … the soft colors have me thinking Spring!! I had my one snowfall and one cold day, so I’m ready – LOL
Thank you for stopping by … Have a wonderful day!
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤