Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I have another card from our Stampin’ Up! offices that features the Color & Contour bundle … the same bundle I shared with you yesterday. I will also be sharing a video that demonstrates how easy it is to create “both” today’s and yesterday’s cards. Awesome right! Here is today’s card ….
Grab a cup of coffee, hot cocoa, tea … whatever you prefer and join me for this quick video …
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING CARD TUTORIAL
- Cut a piece of Fresh Freesia Cardstock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (14.9 x 21 cm) and score at 4-1/4″ (10.8 cm). This is your card base.
- With the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, use the Scalloped Contours Dies to die cut a scalloped rectangle shape (3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″; 9.5 x 6.4 cm) out of Very Vanilla Cardstock (4″ x 3″; 10.2 x 7.6 cm).
- On the right side of the Very Vanilla die-cut piece, use the Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the leaf and stem image from the Color & Contour Stamp Set. Stamp the “Thank you for everything” sentiment in Fresh Freesia to the left.
- On a 2″ (5.1 cm) square of Very Vanilla Cardstock, stamp the open-line floral image using the Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Pad. Then, stamp the coordinating Two-Step filler image in Mango Melody over the open-line floral image to create a complete flower.
- To cut the complete flower, run the coordinating floral die from the Scalloped Contours Dies through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Then, adhere the die-cut piece above the leaf and stamped stem using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 17″ (43.2 cm) piece of Linen Thread. Wrap the thread horizontally around the scalloped rectangle piece and tie a bow in the lower left-hand corner.
- Stamp the splatter image from the Color & Contour Stamp Set in Fresh Freesia diagonally onto the center of the card base, moving from the lower left-hand corner to the upper right-hand corner.
- Adhere the scalloped rectangle piece to the card base using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I hope you enjoyed the cards, the tutorials and the video … This is a cute bundle, and I just love those dies because they can be used anytime! I still may be sneaking in some Christmas cards yet though! lol
Thank you for joining me for a while today …
Have a wonderful weekend!
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤