Hello Stampin Friends ~
Today I have a beautiful card to share with you created by my friend Lisa Solis Brown featuring the Reflected in Nature Stamp set. I’ll be share all the dimensions and step by step instructions for you too.
- Card Base: Night of Navy Cardstock- 4-1/4” x 11”. Score at 2-1/4” and 5-1/2”.
- Night of Navy Cardstock Layers: 3-3/4” x 3-3/4”, 3-3/4” x 3/4”.
- Balmy Blue Cardstock Layers: 4” x 4”, 4” x 1”.
- Basic White Cardstock Layers: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”, 1/2” x 3-1/2”; 4” x 4” for inside.
- Stamp the image in Night of Navy on the 3-3/4” square. Glue this piece to the Night of Navy square, then these adhered pieces to Balmy Blue square.
- Fold and burnish with Bone Folder at the 2-1/4” score line on the card base to make a tent fold. Glue the bottom of the image piece the bottom portion of the tent piece as shown.
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White strip. Layer this piece with the Night of Navy and Balmy Blue strip.
- Glue the 4 x 4 square near the top of the inside of the card.
- Using Dimensionals, adhere the sentiment piece just below the 4 x 4 square on the inside of the card. This will be the “bumper” piece to hold the easel fold open.
- Apply 5 gems to card front.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card share and tutorial. Thank you for joining me today.
Have a wonderful Sunday ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤