Hello Stampin Friends ~
Today I’d like to share another card featuring the Reflected in Nature Stamp set… It is on the Retiring list and that makes me sad. Two of my favorites: Welcoming Woods and Angels of Peace are already Sold Out so I’m going to try to share as many of those available yet as I can ….
- Card Base: Night of Navy 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Cardstock #2: Gray Granite 3-3/4” x 3-1/2”
- Cardstock #3: Basic White 3-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Cardstock #4: Basic White 3-1/2” x 1”
- Cardstock Inside: Basic White 5-1/4” x 4”
- Score and fold the card base in half as you would if you were making a normal card.
- Stamp the image onto the Cardstock #3 (Basic White) using Gray Granite ink.
- Color the cabin using the Light Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends marker.
- Color all the snow on the cabin and in the woods with the Wink of Stella.
- Using the Wink of Stella brush, pick up a little bit of the Balmy Blue ink, and color the frozen lake.
- Adhere Cardstock #3 to Cardstock #2, then adhere to the top of the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment with Grant Granite ink in the center of the 3-1/2” and 1” piece of Basic White. Punch both ends using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. Adhere under the stamped imaged. Add Genial Gems to each side.
- For the inside of the card, stamp the sentiment with Gray Granite ink onto the Basic White card stock and adhere to the inside of the card.
Thank you for stopping by today. It’s my wish that you find these tutorials helpful and that they inspire you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Have a beautiful day ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤