Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Yesterday I shared the cute daffodil card with the soft background created with the blending brushes …
Today I’d like to share another simple card (also with the blending brushes) and a video to show you how this bundle coordinates so beautifully and how you can earn the Designer Paper FREE!! Let’s kick back a moment and check out the video ….What do you think of that?
MOTHERS DAY CARD:
- Before you start stamping, cut the following paper pieces:
• 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (14 x 21.6 cm) from Calypso Coral Cardstock
• 3″ x 3-1/2″ (7.6 x 8.9 cm) from Calypso Coral Cardstock
• 3″ x 3″ (7.6 x 7.6 cm) from Basic White Cardstock
- On the center of the 3″ x 3″ (7.6 x 7.6 cm) Basic White piece, stamp the “Happy Mother’s Day” sentiment from the Daffodil Daydream Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Pick out both butterfly dies from the Daffodil Dies. Place them on a sticky note, then run them through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut. (Either of our machines will work.) These will be the masks you use to try the masking technique!
- Once cut, place each die-cut butterfly over parts of the stamped sentiment. Using a Blending Brush, gently apply Daffodil Delight ink in a circular motion over and around the sentiment. When done, remove the butterfly sticky notes to reveal white butterfly shapes!
- Create the card base by folding the 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (14 x 21.6 cm) Calypso Coral piece in half and scoring at 4-1/4″ (10.8 cm). Stamp the set’s butterfly stamp in Calypso Coral ink a few times onto each corner of the card base, then add a few Brushed Brass Butterflies.
- Rip the top and bottom of the Basic White piece upwards to create a unique
textured look, then adhere to the center of the 3″ x 3-1/2″ (7.6 x 8.9 cm) Calypso
Coral piece. To complete the card, use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the
3″ x 3-1/2″ (7.6 x 8.9 cm) Calypso Coral piece to the center of the card base!
If you would like to purchase this bundle, and your part of my creative community or would like to join us, just click on the links at the bottom of my blog and order yours today. If you need a catalog … please let me know.
Thanks for hanging out with me today.
Have a Happy Friday ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤