Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Yesterday I shared the Kite Delight so I thought it was only fitting to continue the delight with the Daffodil Delight Bundle, and just in time for Mother’s Day. I’m inviting you to join me for “Card Tutorial” week!
Each day I will feature a new card along with the dimensions, and a step by step tutorial of each card. I will also share a list of supplies in case something catches your fancy and you would like to add that item to your stamp room.
- Card Base: Balmy Blue 4.25 x 11” folded to 4.25” x 5.5”
- Layer #2: Striped Balmy Blue DSP Pattern 4” x 5.25”
- Layer #3: Balmy Blue 1.5” x 5.5”
- Layer #4: Vellum 2”x 5.5”
- Cut and score card base. Fold in half.
- Cut striped Balmy Blue DSP pattern to 4” x 5.25”. Mount to card front.
- Cut a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock to 1.5” x 5.5”. Mount to card front 1” from left side. See card for placement.
- Cut a piece of Vellum to 2”x 5.5”. Center and layer on top of Balmy Blue piece.
- Die cut Pear Pizazz cardstock using long stem and leaf die.
- Die cut Daffodil base flower layers in Daffodil Delight.
- Die cut Daffodil top flower layers in Crushed Curry.
- Assemble Daffodil flower. Pop the center of the flower using Dimensionals.
- Add assembled flower to stem using adhesive.
- Tie a bow around stem using linen thread.
- Adhere assembled daffodil and stem onto vellum. See photo of card for placement.
- Stamp “Happy Mother’s Day” onto a 2.5” x 1” piece of Basic White cardstock. Flag the right end using scissors.
- Stamp two butterfly images in Tuxedo Black ink onto basic white card stock. Color using Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends. Cut the two butterflies out using the butterfly die. Adhere to card from using adhesive.
- Add three clear Polished Dots to card front. See card for placement.
I love the soft colors … the blue and yellow truly compliment each other.
Thank you for taking time out to visit my blog … Please feel free to join me tonight for my FACEBOOK LIVE at 6:30 pm.
Have a great day ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥