Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’m going to highlight the Sweet Conversations Bundle from the Sweet Talk Suite that I have been highlighting the past few days … My intention is to show your how many different looks you can create with this cute suite.
This card features the same pattern I used last night, but Connie stamped the X’s & O’s to her window card … its sooo cute!
- Card Base: Thick Basic White c/s – 4-1/4 x 9, scored
- Cardstock #2: Real Red c/s – 2-1/4 x 5-1/2 and scrap
- Cardstock #3: Basic White c/s – 2 x 5-1/4
- Cardstock #4: Blushing Bride – scrap
- Sweet Hearts DSP: TWO of same pattern – 1-1/2 x 4
- Score 4-1/4 x 9 Thick Basic White c/s at 1-3/4 and 7-1/4, press in score lines.
- Add 1-1/2 x 4 pieces of Sweet Talk DSP to front of flaps.
- Evenly space and stamp XO on 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White c/s at top and bottom with Real Red Ink and in the middle with Blushing Bride Ink (reversed to OX).
- Adhere stamped Basic White panel to Real Red layer.
- Wrap 6” Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon around between second and third XO and tie a knot.
- Adhere the stamped panel to the top flap ONLY towards the left with Tear & Tape.
- Cut 4 small hearts with Sweet Heart Dies from Real Red cardstock. Add three to center of “O”s with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Are you falling in love with this suite yet? Don’t just think “Valentines” because this set could also be used for weddings, anniversaries, and babies!! How sweet is that.
Don’t forget … Sale-a-bration has begun and you will receive a FREE Sale-a-bration item with a qualifying purchase.
Thank you for hanging out with me today, and I hope you are just as excited as I am for this new suite!
Have a wonderful day ~