Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Happy Saturday to you! Yesterday I share a fun technique that highlighted the New Horizons Designer paper … and, I added a little treat to one of the cards, the daffodil bud. Today I want to share a card that highlights the beautiful die cut daffodils.
I am highlighting two different designs from the designer paper on today’s card. One as a background, the other as a back drop to the daffodils ….
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ fold in half for base / and 4-1/8″ x 2-7/8″ mat plus you will need to cut 3 stems and 3 leaves from Mossy Meadow scraps.
- Design for background: 5-1/4″ x 4″ / Pattern with Hearts: 4-1/4″ x 3″
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock for petals
- Crushed Curry for trumpets and bud.
- Very Vanilla: 5-1/4″ x 4″ for inside / and 3-1/8″ x 1/2″ for greeting.
I used snipets and scraps of the Daffodil Delight and the Crushed Curry to create my daffodils. Here is a layout of the daffodil assembly ….
They say a picture is worth a thousand words so I thought sharing your cut pieces and then how they are layered to create the daffodil. I also used my Stampin’ Blends to add another layer of color to the floral pieces.
The greeting is stamped onto the strip of vanilla with Old Olive ink and then I trimmed the points off the ends of my cardtock to give it a softer touch, then I added the In Color Jewels to anchor it … and add a little bling!! Wait to you see how beautiful the layering is …
The dimension on this card just brings it to life and create a beautiful bouquet of tulips. The designer paper really play into the entire design.
Thank you for joining me today.
Enjoy your Saturday ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤