Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
I’ve got two cards to share with you today featuring the Quiet Meadow Bundle … another amazing bundle on sale now. I’ll also be sharing step by step directions so you can create these card.
Instructions: You’re Too Kind Card
- 1. Cut a piece of Petal Pink Cardstock to 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (21 x 14.9 cm) and score at 4-1/4” (10.5 cm). This is your card base.
- 2. On a piece of Basic White Cardstock (2-3/4” x 4-3/4”; 7 x 12.1 cm), use the light shade from the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack to color part of the panel. Stop halfway down the panel, then swap your Stampin’ Blends marker for the dark shade from the Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack. Color the rest of the panel, starting slightly above the center to create an overlap of the two colors.
- 3. Use the wide, leafy die from the Meadow Dies to cut the card panel. Adhere the negative piece to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals . (Set the die-cut piece aside to use for the next project.)
- 4. Stamp the “You’re too kind” sentiment from the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set in Cinnamon Cider ink on another piece of Basic White Cardstock (3-3/4” x 1-1/2”; 9.5 x 3.8 cm). Use the scalloped sentiment label die to cut the label, then adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 5. Stamp the paint splatter image in Cinnamon Cider ink on Cinnamon Cider Cardstock (1-1/2” x 3-1/2”; 3.8 x 8.9 cm). Align both butterfly dies onto the splatter-stamped cardstock, cut, and adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So …. what do you do with the piece that you die cut? Well … we make a card with it!
Instructions: Gathered with Love Card
1. Cut a piece of Cinnamon Cider Cardstock to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” (14.9 x 21 cm) and score at 4-1/4” (10.5 cm). This is your card base.
2. On another piece of Cinnamon Cider Cardstock (4” x 5-1/4”; 13.7 x 19.8 cm), add Cinnamon Cider ink to the script stamp from the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set. Stamp five times to build a scattered background. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the card base.
3. Stamp the “Love” sentiment in Cinnamon Cider ink on Petal Pink Cardstock (1-1/2” x 2-1/4”; 3.8 x 5.7 cm). Create the sentiment shape with the tiny tag die from the Meadow Dies, then string a piece of Linen Thread (12”; 30.5 cm) through the hole. Tie a knot, then tie a bow.
4. Cut a silhouette shape from Basic White Cardstock at (1-3/4” x 5-1/2”; 4.5 x 14.9 cm) with the dandelion die. Add Mini Glue Dots to the back of the shape, as well as to the die-cut shape from the previous project. Adhere both pieces to the card front—one on top of the other— to appear as a gathered bouquet.
5. Finish off by using a Stampin’ Dimensional to adhere the tag.
Pretty cool right … and a fun technique to boot! Sometimes the simplest techniques can create some amazing cards.
Thank you for checking out my blog post today.
Have a great day!!
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤