Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’m going to share a tasty sweet treat of a card from the “Sweet as a Peach” … another amazing bundle on sale now. I’ll also be sharing the dimensions and step by step directions so you can create this card. It’s a happy Monday!
- Card Base: Petal Pink- 8 ½” x 5 ½” (score on the long side at 4 ¼”)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla- 3 ½” x 4” for sentiment and flowers
- Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam- small scrap for leaves
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper: Dotted print is 1 ½” x 5 ½” & plaid print is 1” x 5 ½”
- Fold card base in half and attach the dotted piece of designer paper to the card front on the right side along the edge using multipurpose liquid glue. Then, use the scalloped edge die on the card front along the opening about ½” from the edge. Run through the die cutting machine.
- Then, add the plaid designer paper to the inside of the card so you can see it along the edge of the opening.
- Stamp the trio of larger flowers on your Very Vanilla cardstock using Calypso Coral Ink and Memento Black for the centers and die cut using the matching die. Using the same piece of Very Vanilla cardstock die cut the scalloped square for the sentiment.
- Stamp the small or mini trio of flowers in Calypso Coral ink on the card base as shown in the photo. Use second generation stamping where you ink up your stamp then stamp off one time on scrap paper before stamping on your project. This will give you a lighter shade of color.
- Stamp the sentiments on the die cut scalloped piece using Memento Black ink.
- Attach the sentiment to the card front as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add all flowers to the card front popping up the largest one by the sentiment and the medium one at the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut 4 sets of the leaves using Soft Sea Foam cardstock. Use multipurpose liquid glue to attach the leaves near the flowers.
- Add 3 Matte Black Dots around the sentiment and one Bumblebee Trinket on your card.
This is such a lovely bundle and makes creating “All Occasion” cards so easy and pretty. I hope you are enjoying the card tutorials, I love inspiring my stampin’ friends and helping you with your stamping needs.
Thank you for stopping by this Monday.
Have a wonderful week!!
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤