Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Let me begin by wishing you a blessed Easter Sunday … I hope you have the chance to spend it with loved ones. Besides preparing the meals … memories are the best things to make. Enjoy your day.
I do have a beautiful card to share with you that has a bit of the old and a peek at the new! I’ve shared several cards using the Flowing Flowers stamp set before and it’s so pretty, but it is the greetings that really caught my eye …
- Card Base: Coastal Cabana 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored & folded at 4-1/4″
- Cardstock #2: Basic White 5-1/4” x 4” (mat for DSP) 3-1/4” x 2-1/4” for stamped image, and scrap for greeting.
- Cardstock #3: Coastal Cabana 3-3/8” x 2-3/8”
- Cardstock #4: Bermuda Bay Scrap piece to die cut scallop mat
- Designer Paper: Leafy Pattern (Pretty Prints DSP) “3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Adhere Pretty Prints Designer Paper to Basic White mat and secure to card base.
- Stamp floral image in Bermuda Bay on 3-1/4” x 2-1/4” White Cardstock
- Add Wink of Stella to your stamped flower
- Take stamped image and secure to Cardstock #3: Coastal Cabana.
- On Basic White scrap; stamp greeting with Bermuda Bay ink and die cut with Layering Circle Die
- Die cut a scallop from a piece of scrap Bermuda Bay as a mat for your greeting.
- Attach the assembled greeting onto the left hand corner of your floral assembly.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up and secure your greeting/flower onto card front.
- Attach three Bermuda Bay Rhinestones from the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels.
So … have you found the “NEW” item? It is the stunning Pretty Prints Designer Series paper. Although it is not available until May 3rd … I wanted to give you a peek at something in the new catalog.
Thank you for hanging out with me …
Have a great Sunday ~
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ♥