Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I have a card to share with that goes well with Lighthouses … the Let’s Set Sail Bundle! This little cutie was created by the Stampin’ Up! creative team, and we have full tutorial for you as well.
The Let’s Set Sail Bundle includes the Let’s Set Sail Stamp Set and the Sailboat Builder Punch. Combine the stamped images, then use the punch to cut them out quickly. It’s that easy to create the sailboat of your dreams to grace cards and scrapbook pages..
1. Before you start stamping, cut the following cardstock pieces:
• Daffodil Delight: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (21.6 x 14 cm)
• Basic White: 3-7/8″ x 1-1/2″ (9.8 x 3.8 cm), two pieces
• Basic White: 3-7/8″ x 1-3/4″ (9.8 x 4.4 cm)
• Basic White: Scraps for sailboat
2. To create the card base, score and fold the Daffodil Delight 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (21.6 x 14 cm) Cardstock in half.
3. Ink the texture stamp in Pool Party ink, then stamp off and stamp on the Basic White 3-7/8″ x 1-1/2″ (9.8 x 3.8 cm) and Basic White 3-7/8″ x 1-3/4″ (9.8 x 4.4 cm) pieces.
4. Stamp the birds image in Basic Gray ink on one Basic White 3-7/8″ x 1-1/2″ (9.8 x 3.8 cm) piece and 3-7/8″ x 1-3/4″ (9.8 x 4.4 cm) piece.
5. Stamp images on the other Basic White 3-7/8″ x 1-1/2″ (9.8 x 3.8 cm) piece.
• Sentiment: Stamp in Basic Gray ink on the left side.
• Reflection of sails: Stamp once in the center, then stamp again (without reinking the stamp) in the bottom right area.
6. Adhere the stamped Basic White Cardstock pieces to the card front.
7. On the Basic White Cardstock scraps, stamp the sailboat, then punch out.
• Sails: Stamp in Real Red ink.
• Sailboat: Stamp in Basic Gray ink.
8. Adhere the sailboat pieces to the card using the Stampin’ Dimensionals then adhere the jewels.
Thank you for joining me today … Here is another sample I’m sure you’ll fall in love with.
Have a wonderful day!
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in today’s projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤