Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’m going to share the cutest card with you… on my FREE TUTORIAL FRIDAY which features the Nothings Better Than stamp set. Grab your cup of coffee because I have mine right here … if that doesn’t wake you up, this color pallet will do the trick.
- Card Base: Polished Pink 4-1/4” x 11, scored at 5-1/2”
- Cardstock #1: Basic Black 4” x 5-1/4”
- Cardstock #2: Basic White 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- DSP #1: Parakeet Party (plaid pattern) 3-3/4” x 2”
- DSP #2: Parakeet Party (striped pattern) 3-3/4” x 2-7/8”
- Scrap of Basic White Cardstock for stamping and die cut images
- Fold the Polished Pink card base in half and burnish the fold.
- Adhere the Parakeet Party DSP pieces to the Basic White Cardstock layer.
- Adhere the Basic White Carstock layer to the Basic Black Cardstock, then adhere to the Polished Pink card base.
- Using the Stylish Shapes Dies, cut out the largest square from Basic White Cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiments on the die cut square in Momento ink as shown.
- Stamp two coffee cup outline images on the die cut square in Momento ink. Stamp one filler image in Parakeet Party ink and one in Coastal Cabana ink.
- Stamp the steam images in Momento ink and then stamp three of the tiny star images in Parakeet Party ink.
- On a scrap of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the coffee cup outline image in Momento ink, then stamp the filler image in Polished Pink ink. Die cut with the coordinating die from the Love You More Than Dies and adhere to the square with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Momento ink on the Parakeet Party striped DSP, use the die cut square as a guide for placement.
- Adhere the die cut square to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow using the black baker’s twine and adhere to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add three Rhinestone Basic Jewels (one large, one medium, one small) to the card front as shown.
Don’t you just LOVE this color combination? The Polished Pink combined with the Parakeet Party will set the mood and the Basic Black really makes it pop!! Such a fun card.
Thank you for joining me today. I hope today’s FREE TUTORIAL FRIDAY has inspired you too add a splash of color to your projects ~
Have a wonderful day!!
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤