Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I’m going to share the cutest card with you… on my FREE TUTORIAL FRIDAY! This card features the Sweet Songbirds stamp set. This cute little bird is delivering a note of thanks.
- Card Base: Thick Basic White 4-1/4” x 11, scored at 5-1/2”
- Cardstock #1: Tahitian Tide 4” x 5-1/4”
- Cardstock #2: Parakeet Party 3-3/4” x 5″
- Cardstock #3: Tahitian Tide 3-3/4” x 4-1/4” (for die cut frame)
- Cardstock #4: 2-3/8” x 3”
- Cardstock #5: Basic White 1-3/4” x 1/2”
- Scraps of Basic White, Crumb Cake, Mango Melody Cardstock and Supple Shimmer Specialty Paper for stamped / punched images
- Fold the Thick Basic White card base in half and burnish the fold.
- Die cut the Parakeet Party Cardstock with the Stitched Greenery Die, then adhere to the Tahitian Tide Cardstock.
- Adhere the Tahitian Tide Cardstock layer to the Thick Basic White card base.
- Die cut the frame from the Tahitian Tide Cardstock and adhere to the card.
- Stamp the musical notes on the piece of Basic White Cardstock in Tahitian Tide ink, then adhere to the inside of the frame with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the nest in Soft Suede ink on a scrap of Crumb Cake Cardstock, fussy-cut around image and adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On a scrap of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the bird in Tahitian Tide ink, stamp the bird’s eyes in Soft Suede ink, then punch the bird out and adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Punch the bird’s wing and chest from a scrap of Supple Shimmer Specialty Paper and adhere to the bird’s body.
- Punch the bird’s beak from a small scrap of Mango Melody Cardstock and adhere to the bird.
- Stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede ink on the strip of Basic White Cardstock, punch the right side with the Banner Pick a Punch and adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow using the Tahitian Tide Metallic Woven Ribbon and adhere to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add three Rhinestone Basic Jewels (one large, two small) to the card front as shown.
Don’t you just LOVE this color combination? It’s a sure sign of spring. Such a cute card.
Thank you for joining me today. I hope today’s FREE TUTORIAL FRIDAY has inspired you too add a little sparkle to your projects ~
Have a wonderful day!!
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ SUPPLY LIST … If you liked the products used in todays projects, I have links for you below. Just click on the item you would like more information on, or to begin your shopping. It will take you directly to my website. Thank you ❤