Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Since I’ve kicked off my Christmas in July special, I thought it would be fun to share of of my favorites from last year Peaceful Deer. I realize that there are no “bundles” so to speak of Christmas items in our Annual catalog, there are a few favorites in there.
What’s great about this card is that it can really be used all year long … perfect for a birthday!
- Card Base: Crumb Cake 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored & folded at 4-1/4
- Cardstock #2: Crumb Cake 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Cardstock #3: Balmy Blue 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Cardstock #4: Basic White scraps for deer and greeting
- Cut a mask for the background hills from the copy paper. Use a Blending Brush to add Mossy Meadow ink forming the hills on the Balmy Blue cardstock.
- Stamp the trees in Mossy Meadow ink, then emboss with the Tasteful Textile folder and adhere to card base.
- Using the third largest diorama die, cut the Crumb Cake cardstock, then emboss with the Bark folder. Cut 4 pieces of Linen Thread and tie around the right side, fraying ends. Adhere to card with dimensionals.
- Stamp, color and punch out deer. Adhere to card with double layer of dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting, die cut with Messages die, and adhere to card with dimensionals (double on left, single on right).
- Add Brushed Metallic Dots as desired.
I hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial … these are shared so you can print them out and recreate these cute cards. Don’t forget my special Christmas in July special ….
Thank you for joining me today.
Have a beautiful weekend ~