Hello Stampin’ Friends,
I’m excited to share something fabulous with you … FREE TUTORIAL FRIDAY! Each Friday I will bring you a great card or project and will provide a full tutorial that includes supplies, dimensions and instructions with you!!
Today’s card is perfect for a Friday because we’re celebrating with another round! This comes from the “Brewed for You” bundle ….
- Card Base: Daffodil Delight c/s: 4-1/4 x 11
- Cardstock #2: Pool Party c/s: 2-3/4 x 2-3/4
- Cardstock #3: Basic White c/s: 3-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Cardstock #4: Petal Pink c/s: 3/8 x 3-1/2
- Design A Daydream DSP: 2 x 5-1/4 (TWO – coordinating patterns)
- Score 4-1/4 x 11 base card at 5-1/2 and press in fold.
- Adhere two patterns of DSP to front of base card on an angle.
- Cut second from largest Stylish Shapes square from Pool Party c/s. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut 3/8 x 3-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, adhere over square off-set.
- Stamp beer glass and wine glass on Basic White c/s with Smoky Slate Ink. Stamp inside beer with Daffodil Delight Ink and inside wine with Blackberry Bliss Ink. Cut with Brewed Dies. Add to square with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Brewed For You greeting with Blackberry Bliss Ink, cut with long Stylish Shapes label die, add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals over bottom of beer glass.
- Add 1 large and 2 Soft Succulent Opal Rounds to background.
Here is a list of ingredients along with the link to take you to my Online Store. By clicking the link, you can see details about the product, or begin shopping. Thank you!