Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Hope you’re staying cool, because we have a heat wave out there! With that thought the images of the Wicked Witch of the West comes to mind … “I’m melting”! lol And if we are thinking about witches, well … Halloween! And I have a cute card to share with you today, along with the instructions!! Ya hooo 🙂
- Card Base: Basic White 4.25″ x 11″ folded to 4.25″ x 5.5″
- Layer #2: Fluid 100 Watercolor paper 3” x 4”
- Cut and score card base. Fold in half using a bone folder.
- Stamp the star image from Bewitching in the bottom right and top left corners of the card base. Stamp three times to create a cluster of stars.
- Cut a piece of Fluid 100 cardstock to 3”x5”. Create a watercolor wash and drop in Orchid Oasis color around the outside edges of the wash using a water brush. Set aside and let dry. Once dry trim down to 2”x3”.
- Stamp ‘OOPS’ from Amazing Phrasing in Tuxedo black ink onto the Orchis Oasis watercolor fluid paper. Center and stamp on the top portion.
- Stamp ‘I’m the worst’ from Amazing Phrasing in Tuxedo black ink onto the Orchis Oasis watercolor fluid paper under the OOPS sentiment.
- Stamp ‘spider image’ from Bewitching stamp set in Tuxedo black ink onto the Orchis Oasis watercolor fluid paper hanging from the M.
- Mount to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals in top right corner of card approximately ¾” from top and side.
- Stamp the witch hat from Bewitching stamp in Tuxedo Black ink onto Basic White cardstock. Punch out using coordinating witch hat punch. Center and mount to watercolor piece on card front. See card photo for placement suggestion.
- Using the witch hat punch out six stars from Crushed Curry cardstock. Adhere to card front around stamped stars. See card photo for placement suggestion.
- Add dots of white Pearlized Enamel Effects to the negative spaces around the stamped stars.
I didn’t think you would mind if I shared another “watercolor” background. This is such an cute and simple card with a touch of humor!
Thank you so very much for stopping by today. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.