Hello Stampin’ Friends ~
Today I have a card to share with you from the Trimming the Tree Bundle. I have the dimensions and step by step instructions! Free tutorial Friday!
The Trimming the Tree bundle is one of the bundles from the PERFECT PARTNERS promotion … there are six new dies that coordinate with stamp sets in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These coordinating dies will only be available during this promotion and will not be offered in any catalog.
- Card Base: Thick Basic White 5 ½” X 8 ½” score at 4 ¼”
- Cardstock #2: Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper 4 ¼” X 5 ½”
- Cardstock #3: Real Red cardstock ¾” X 4 ¼”
- Cardstock #4: Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper 2 ¼” X 5”
- Cardstock #5: Gold Foil 2 ¾” X 3”
- Cardstock #6: Garden Green cardstock: 2” X 3”
- Cardstock #7: Basic White cardstock: 1” X 2 ½”
- Score your card base and fold in half.
- Attach the Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper #2 to your card front.
- Take the Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper #4 and cut up from the bottom and from the sides creating the banner piece.
- Attach the Real Red cardstock #3 to the backside as shown and attach to your card front.
- Die cut the Gold Foil #5 with the tree pot, bows, star and label dies.
- Die cut the Garden Green cardstock #6 with the Christmas Tree Die shown.
Here are the PERFECT PARTNERS Bundles with the item numbers on them along with the discount for bundling …
I also want to share the latest WEEKLY DEALS … these will be available through September 13th.
New products added each week on 8th, 15th, and 22nd of September!
Thank you for hanging out with me today. Hope your day is a good one.
Here is a list of ingredients used to make this card ….